Are you a passionate and skilled clinician who would like to join our team?
At Making Milestones, we are always on the lookout for talented clinicians who are committed to providing the best services to clients and working in a supportive, growth-focused team environment. If you are a health professional or student clinician, register your interest in joining the Making Milestones team by contacting Ursula Portolesi at email@example.com
We currently have multiple positions for speech pathologists.
Making Milestones can offer you:
- An interesting and varied client group with options for a paediatric or mixed caseload.
- A manageable workload with time for planning, note and report writing, skill development and support as well as just spending time with other members of our supportive team.
- Opportunity for individual and group therapy, in clinic, as well as in schools, childcare centres and client homes.
- Work in a positive and fun team with speech pathologists, occupational therapists, mental health social workers and therapy assistants.
- A brand-new, purpose-built facility with modern, well-equipped treatment rooms, group spaces, and a sensory room.
- A large, vibrant group space with facilities for life skills training and group programs, a cafe space and indoor playground.
- An extensive range of physical and electronic therapy resources.
- Administrative support
- PD budget of $1000 per year as well and four days paid PD leave
- Weekly individual and group clinical support with an experienced clinician for recent graduates.
- Generous salary beginning at $70,000 plus super for new graduates with pay negotiable for experienced clinicians.
- Contractor arrangements can also be considered.
What you will need:
- Qualifications as a Speech Pathologist and CPSP accreditation with SPA.
- Both experienced and newly graduated clinicians are welcome to apply.
- Passion and experience in working with children with disabilities and developmental challenges and their families.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to relate effectively to children, adolescents, families, team members and other providers.
- Current RAN, Childsafe and appropriate DCSI clearances.
- Salaried or Independent Contractor Positions considered.
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders, NDIS, group therapy and feeding therapy an advantage.
To apply please email a cover letter, CV and contact details of two referees to Ursula Portolesi at firstname.lastname@example.org